A: Bisphenol A is in the resin that lines a lot of canned goods, including canned tomatoes, corn, soups and soda cans. Juice bottles are not made with bisphenol A. I advise people to try to limit their exposure to BPA by using fresh or frozen ingredients over canned whenever possible."
Monday, March 23, 2009
BPA questions answered
The Green Blog: "Q. What about basic canned goods? I am talking about soups, beans, kids pastas and things like that? Are those cans toxic also? And how about bottled juices?
A: Bisphenol A is in the resin that lines a lot of canned goods, including canned tomatoes, corn, soups and soda cans. Juice bottles are not made with bisphenol A. I advise people to try to limit their exposure to BPA by using fresh or frozen ingredients over canned whenever possible."
A: Bisphenol A is in the resin that lines a lot of canned goods, including canned tomatoes, corn, soups and soda cans. Juice bottles are not made with bisphenol A. I advise people to try to limit their exposure to BPA by using fresh or frozen ingredients over canned whenever possible."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment